Monday, March 31, 2008

A New Beginning


At long last I've accepted a new position and will be relocating to the Dallas - Fort Worth area in mid-April. My new company made me a great offer including a generous relocation, and when I looked at the opportunity personally, professionally, and financially - it became a no-brainer. I'm very excited about the move and the new job, but am also fighting some anxiety about it, too. The good news is I've lived in Dallas before and really enjoyed it. I don't know anyone there anymore so hopefully will start meeting people once I get there. The next couple of weeks will be a whirlwind of preparing to move into my temporary apartment, house-hunting, and starting my new job!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Big Stud!! I'm very proud of you on your new beginning this year and that you are joining me in the South! Our state flags are even similar!

    ReplyDelete