Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Random Things

1. I've lived in 6 states in my life.
2. My favorite color is green.
3. Work is important to me, but it's not #1.
4. My favorite TV show is EastEnders, a BBC serial. It's not shown in my area, so I've had to get creative to see it. :-)
5. Although I am more of a dog person, I have one cat who I love very much. My dog lives with my ex. I miss the dog more than I miss my ex. I still think of the dog almost every day.
6. I don't always know when to cut my losses.
7. I used to wear my heart on my sleeve more than I should. After being burned a few times, I don't seem to feel things as deeply anymore.
8. I get nervous more than is healthy, probably.
9. My Dad is very ill.
10. My best buddy lives in North Carolina. He's having a hard time of it lately. Wish I could help him more.
11. My new boyfriend is great to snuggle with.
12. Learning to play rugby has been interesting but I'm discouraged with it. I think I'm not very good.
13. I don't care about my carbon footprint. I do try to use energy in a smart way.
14. I don't believe that people are responsible for most "global warming." I think it's the sun's activity.
15. I've had lots of unusual jobs, including car salesman, working in a movie theater, and working in a building products warehouse.
16. I'm good with being gay, although I wish for a family of my own sometimes.
17. The first concert I saw was Bryan Ferry.
18. Both my parents are only children, which I didn't realize was unusual until a few years ago.
19. My first dog was a show dog. He bit me in the face when I was 17. I had 49 stitches and I have a permanent scar.
20. I was skipped through first grade after a few weeks. Looking back, this had social and academic effects on me for years.
21. When I get anxious, my stomach gets upset.
22. Procrastination is a bad habit I have.
23. My favorite cuisines are: Tex-Mex, Indian, Thai, and Italian.
24. My all-time favorite actress is Joan Crawford.
25. Some of my favorite movies are: 2001 A Space Odyssey, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, The Empire Strikes Back, and Mildred Pierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment