Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunday in NYC


On Sunday a group of friends and I went in to NYC for lunch and some exploring around the Christopher Street area. I was excited to finally visit the NYC Leather Man shop for the first time. I've always wanted to check it out but for a novice it always seemed a little intimidating until now. If you have even a passing interest in Leather or almost any fetish, it's worth checking out the Leather Man. The staff are beyond helpful, professional, knowledgeable..and they make your visit a relaxed and interesting experience. Jake helped me out and answered all of my questions in a way I could understand. I'll be returning, because unfortunately I missed the downstairs section, not realizing all of the wonders it holds. As some of you know I am exploring some new interests and this is one of them. Sunday was another step on the journey.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, hot man! WOOF! Would love to be there to give you a personalized tour of the downstairs... ;)
    Nice! Look forward to checking you out in your new gear.

    ReplyDelete